Jayce
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2010
- Messages
- 87
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Tampa, Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, I'm simplifying my gear, and since I'm incredibly A.D.D., I'm going to sell my lighting stuff to help me stay focused on my new "plan". All of the following is for sale. Prices are pretty firm, but feel free to message me, anyway. I apologize for the bad iPhone photos.
Westcott Apollo JS 50" Softbox - $180 Shipped within CONUS - SOLD
Pretty much perfect condition. No stains, rips, tears, etc.
Westcott Apollo 28" Softbox - $90 Shipped within CONUS - SOLD
Pretty much perfect condition. No stains, rips, tears, etc.
Cactus V4 Wireless Triggers - $55 Shipped within CONUS - SOLD
These have been good to me, considering they are basically 10% of the cost of Pocket Wizards. Two receivers and one transmitter included.
Two (2) Nikon SB-28 Flash Units - $145 Shipped within CONUS
These function as expected, except one of them has a broken hot shoe foot, which means you need to use a PC/sync cable to fire it with a trigger. The other one has no issues at all.
Two (2) Quantum QB1+ Battery Packs w/ MKZ3 Cable - $175 Shipped via CONUS
These guys sell for just over $200 each at B&H. They have been pretty awesome to use as part of my set-up. Recycle time goes WAY down with them, and I'm not wasting money on AA batteries. My wife and I just moved, and I can't, for the life of me, find the AC adapter since we started unpacking. I'd imagine Radio Shack or eBay would do the trick. Also included is the MKZ3 cable, which is compatible with any of the following flash units (according to the Quantum website): Canon: 540EZ, 550EX; Contax: TLA360; Mets: 54MZ-3, 54MZ-4, 54MZ-4i, 58AF-1C, 58AF-1N, 58AF-1OP, 58AF-1PS; Minolta: 3600HS(D), 5600HS(D); Nikon: SB24, SB25, SB26, SB27, SB28 (EURO), SB28 (NON-EURO), SB28D, SB28DX, SB29, SB800, SB80DX; Olympus: FL-50; Sunpak: PZ5000AF.
Buy Everything That's Left!
Everything that's not yet sold, priced separately, is $320 Shipped within CONUS. If you buy it all (so I don't have to ship 100 packages), It's $275 Shipped within CONUS.
Questions, offers, etc., send me a PM. I always respond promptly.
Westcott Apollo JS 50" Softbox - $180 Shipped within CONUS - SOLD
Pretty much perfect condition. No stains, rips, tears, etc.
Westcott Apollo 28" Softbox - $90 Shipped within CONUS - SOLD
Pretty much perfect condition. No stains, rips, tears, etc.
Cactus V4 Wireless Triggers - $55 Shipped within CONUS - SOLD
These have been good to me, considering they are basically 10% of the cost of Pocket Wizards. Two receivers and one transmitter included.
Two (2) Nikon SB-28 Flash Units - $145 Shipped within CONUS
These function as expected, except one of them has a broken hot shoe foot, which means you need to use a PC/sync cable to fire it with a trigger. The other one has no issues at all.
Two (2) Quantum QB1+ Battery Packs w/ MKZ3 Cable - $175 Shipped via CONUS
These guys sell for just over $200 each at B&H. They have been pretty awesome to use as part of my set-up. Recycle time goes WAY down with them, and I'm not wasting money on AA batteries. My wife and I just moved, and I can't, for the life of me, find the AC adapter since we started unpacking. I'd imagine Radio Shack or eBay would do the trick. Also included is the MKZ3 cable, which is compatible with any of the following flash units (according to the Quantum website): Canon: 540EZ, 550EX; Contax: TLA360; Mets: 54MZ-3, 54MZ-4, 54MZ-4i, 58AF-1C, 58AF-1N, 58AF-1OP, 58AF-1PS; Minolta: 3600HS(D), 5600HS(D); Nikon: SB24, SB25, SB26, SB27, SB28 (EURO), SB28 (NON-EURO), SB28D, SB28DX, SB29, SB800, SB80DX; Olympus: FL-50; Sunpak: PZ5000AF.
Buy Everything That's Left!
Everything that's not yet sold, priced separately, is $320 Shipped within CONUS. If you buy it all (so I don't have to ship 100 packages), It's $275 Shipped within CONUS.
Questions, offers, etc., send me a PM. I always respond promptly.
Last edited: