What's new

FS: Macro Ringlight.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I just bought my SB-600 and it came in. I dont need my ringlight anymore, So I will sell it. There is maybe 20 flashes on the system. It comes with all mounting rings except the 58mm ring. This is the unit:

Macro_Light

Make me an offer.
Mark
 
bumpp
 
bumppp
 
Just thought I'd chip in and say its a great piece of kit for a great price
 
Still for sale if anyone is interested.

Mark
 
To the top.

Mark
 
bump
 
Pictures Added.

Sorry about the 'background'
DSC_1231.jpg


Still has the protective plastic on the back.
DSC_1233.jpg


DSC_1234.jpg


DSC_1235.jpg


DSC_1236.jpg


Mark
 
And finally, a photo taken with the ringlight. D90, Sigma 105mm 2.8 macro, and the macro ringlight held camera left. It screws on to the front of the lens, but can also be held off camera.

DSC_0898.jpg


Mark
 
To the top. Once more. Ill pay shipping. If I dont get an offer, or off to ebay it is.

Mark
 
$50? If so shoot me a PM
 
Sold!

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom