What's new

FS: Manfrotto 190XDB Tripod

LowezAkar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
2
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my Manfrotto 190XDB Tripod. I am going out of the hobby and this is one of the last items left.

Selling $80.00 Firm
Contact me: (516) 425-3928
 

Attachments

  • $100_1028.webp
    $100_1028.webp
    379.6 KB · Views: 145
  • $100_1031.webp
    $100_1031.webp
    826 KB · Views: 158
  • $100_1030.webp
    $100_1030.webp
    665.2 KB · Views: 142
  • $100_1027.webp
    $100_1027.webp
    457.7 KB · Views: 182
I am selling my Manfrotto 190XDB Tripod. I am going out of the hobby and this is one of the last items left.

Selling $80.00 Firm
Contact me: (516) 425-3928

Wish the funds were right now...Damn my scuba equipment -_-
 
I was gonna buy these, but I am getting a pair of 055xbPro legs for about 100 bucks. I'm surprised these legs are still here, it's a good deal.
 
You have to pay the PayPal fee, and shipping cost plus the price of the tri pod.
 
Tripod still available.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom