What's new

FS: Manfrotto/Bogen Tripod Setup

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Price Reduction!

Legs: 190/3001
Head: 488 Midi Ball

Condition: Like new, hardly used and well cared for.

Reason for selling: I don't use it often enough to keep it and would like someone to enjoy it.

Price: $150 plus actual shipping and PayPal fees if you pay with that method.
 
Last edited:
Legs: 190/3001
Head: 488 Midi Ball

Condition: Like new, hardly used and well cared for.

Reason for selling: I don't use it often enough to keep it and would like someone to enjoy it.

Price: $160 plus actual shipping and PayPal fees if you pay with that method.

Do you have any pictures? I might be interested.
 
Thanks Josh, I'll take some tonight for you and post them here. I meant to this morning but time ran short.

Chris
 
Here's a couple:

3705112571_dca14876e1_o.jpg


3705112327_4966dc0810_o.jpg
 
Friday afternoon bump.
 
Thanks for the bump I guess... I like that look, didn't realize every tripod on earth had to be black.

:er:
 
Na, of course not, I just don't like the silver look ;)

Good tripod, undoubtably a good head, too. I have the 486, which is very good and the 488 is a step up from that one.
 
Still Available.
 
Pay day bump :)
 
Bump
 
Bump, anyone?
 
Monday bump-a-roni.

$150 for everything, plus actual shipping/PayPal fees if you pay that way.
 
If I hadn't lost my job while planning to move I would so be over this thing.

I need a decent tripod in the under 200 category.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom