FS manfrotto Bogen Tripods and Heads

what use did anyone have with ALL THESE tripods?

Are they very sturdy? I like to take long exposures in the wind. (usually of my neighbors pond when there not home :) or of my grammas lake)

The tripods should take any standard 3/8 head.

the tripods belonged to a group of contracting companies that eventually were bought out by one that soon after went belly up as well. I took over everything else that was left.

forgot to add,

I have 5 bogen 3030 heads in used but good shape without any handles. Would be great for someone who can reuse theirs from another head or fix etc. $20 shipped each. Thanks!

I got mine a couple of weeks ago (used one ... still in mint condition).
This is a great travel tripod (I got rid of my Manfrotto 055 legs and three way head ... too heavy)
It is light enough to carry, yet sturdy enough to be usable.

I have a medium size ball head ... not bad, even with my 300mm f/4.0 lens.

For those that want to know:

Manfrotto 3001 / 190

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SPECIFICATIONS:
Finish: silver
Material: anodized aluminum
Column Type: rapid
Maximum Height with extended center column: 145 cm (57.1 inches)
Maximum Height: 116cm (45.7 inches)
Minimum Height: 17cm (6.7 inches)
Closed Length: 53cm (20.9 inches)
Leg Sections: 3
Foot Type: Rubber
Maximum Load Capacity: 5.0kg (11.1 lbs)
Head Mount: 3/8" threaded mount
Weight: 1.8 kg (3.9 lbs)
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Got mine a couple days ago, it was used but in great condition. Here's my setup.

DSC04541.jpg

Reduced my prices for this weekend only!. Thanks!

how far are you from Midway Airport? I'm making a trip over that way this week and need a tripod (if you still have used ones left). Let me know.
Thanks,
Adam

What do you have left? Any heads?

-JD-

I updated the add some. I am sold out of used tripods until furthur notice. I do have some legs that do not have a center column. Those will run $30 + shipping.

I have just one complete Brand new in box tripod left. $60+ shipping to whoever takes it first. The last guy I sold it to was a total flake 7 calls and 4 voice mails in 45 minutes when my phone dropped his call LOL. Anyways...

Total height is about 57" I believe. Little short of the 60+ you were looking for.

Thanks to all that got one!

I updated the add some. I am sold out of used tripods until furthur notice. I do have some legs that do not have a center column. Those will run $30 + shipping.

I have just one complete Brand new in box tripod left. $60+ shipping to whoever takes it first. The last guy I sold it to was a total flake 7 calls and 4 voice mails in 45 minutes when my phone dropped his call LOL. Anyways...

Total height is about 57" I believe. Little short of the 60+ you were looking for.

DIBS
paypal OK?

Once the camera is placed on the tripod is the mount removable? Or do you just have to carry the tripod around? Let me know, I am interested!

Matt,
I'll take the brand new one or one of the used ones which ever is left. Also I sent you an email yesterday in regards to this.

Thanks

Ben

Most reactions

Back