What's new

FS: Minolta Film Set

Dom6663

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
177
Reaction score
29
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Minolta XG1- Very clean, well kept. Shutter Issue
Minolta 135mm f2.8- Built in lens hood, smooth focus ring, virtually no wear.
Minolta 45mm f2- Smooth focus ring, minimal wear

Each lens comes with a UV filter

Small carrying case which fits everything

Also included are 2 Hoya 58mm Diffusing filters, a Hoya 80B color filter, and a Hoya 58mm Polarizing filter

Original Camera manual, and 135mm lens manual included.

$125 shipped
 
Let me know if you ever decide to separate. I may be interested in the 135 f/2.8.
 
Let me know if you ever decide to separate. I may be interested in the 135 f/2.8.

I'd rather not piece it out. I did get the XG1 Body working flawlessly though
 
I already have an X700 and a 50mm f/1.7. The 135mm would be nice for portraits.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom