What's new

FS: Minolta X-700 + Glass/Other Stuff

macpro88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Messages
355
Reaction score
33
Location
Ohio, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone interested? Let me know and I'll post up more pics and try and put together a fair price, just want to see if anyone has any interest here before I pull my hair out trying to create an eBay listing...

Included in there is Photodiox adapter, MD to ESO converter for Canon EOS DSLRs.

Included in the lenses are two Rokkor-X lenses which were top of the line at the time.

IMG_6771_zps1a8df557.jpg
 
^^ What I was thinking. I already have an X-700 so I could be interested in some of the lenses. You looking to split up or sell as a whole?
 

I'll come up with a price later when I get off work, gotta do some research make sure my pricing is fair.

^^ What I was thinking. I already have an X-700 so I could be interested in some of the lenses. You looking to split up or sell as a whole?

I would like to sell as a set and will give some time for others who may want the set, if no one goes for it though I'll keep you in mind and see what pieces you want.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom