70200
TPF Noob!
Hi there!
I've been a big fan of photography for years, but now I become busy with work and no longer have time for going out to take pictures, so I plan to sell my equipments to someone who loves landscape photography as I do.
So here are stuffs I'm going to sell:
1. Nikon D300 DSLR body with screen protector
2. Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di LD II Aspherical Lens
3. Sigma EX DC HSM IF 10-20mm F/4.0-5.6
-Each lens has a UV filter
4. Two 4GB Kingston CF card
5. Two Nikon battery
6. A Lowerpro computrekker aw backpack
7. I also have some lens cleaner for you.
Sigma 10-20mm: Paint is intact
I always use UV filter, so the front glass is well protected.
Sigma 10-20mm
D300 with Tamron 17-50mm mounted
UV filter was taken off
Back of D300
Well, I bought my equipments in another country. When I came here, I left the packages there. But if you are a serious buyer, we can talk about getting the packagings.
Price is $1200. This is for a DSLR body with two original battery packs, two very good lenses, a reliable backpack, two memory card, and all other accessories.
I live in Bloomington, IL. I accept paypal or face-to-face transaction.
I've been a big fan of photography for years, but now I become busy with work and no longer have time for going out to take pictures, so I plan to sell my equipments to someone who loves landscape photography as I do.
So here are stuffs I'm going to sell:
1. Nikon D300 DSLR body with screen protector
2. Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di LD II Aspherical Lens
3. Sigma EX DC HSM IF 10-20mm F/4.0-5.6
-Each lens has a UV filter
4. Two 4GB Kingston CF card
5. Two Nikon battery
6. A Lowerpro computrekker aw backpack
7. I also have some lens cleaner for you.
Sigma 10-20mm: Paint is intact
I always use UV filter, so the front glass is well protected.
Sigma 10-20mm
D300 with Tamron 17-50mm mounted
UV filter was taken off
Back of D300
Well, I bought my equipments in another country. When I came here, I left the packages there. But if you are a serious buyer, we can talk about getting the packagings.
Price is $1200. This is for a DSLR body with two original battery packs, two very good lenses, a reliable backpack, two memory card, and all other accessories.
I live in Bloomington, IL. I accept paypal or face-to-face transaction.
Last edited: