What's new

FS my Nikkor 18-55MM

dukeboy1977

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Location
erie, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm upgrading slowly into better equipment so I'm trying to unload some original stuff. It's not been used as much as some have, but only because I'm pretty impatient to have better. It's a AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 GII ED lens going first and I'll add to this later. Anyone interested? I'm not sure what to ask so you tell me what's fair...Thanks, Jeff

p.s. I'll get to pics later
 
I can add pics tonight as I'm off the next couple days. Anyone even interested? It really is in great shape...
 
I'd say $65-70 is pretty fair. I had a VR version a few months ago and asked $120...took me 3 months to sell and I had to let it go for close to $100...VR version would be worth a fair bit more than the non-VR.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom