FS: New Nikon D300 Digital SLR

gentrysherrill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm excited to join this forum and improve my photography skills - looks like a great community. I've been using a Canon EOS 50D for the last few weeks and absolutely love it - it's amazing how rewarding having professional looking pictures is.

What initially brought me here, though, is that I have a camera that I need to sell. I'll copy the ad I put on craigslist - I'm asking $1200, but I'm happy to listen to offers. As an aside, always be sure you're buying the $1500 camera your mom wants before actually buying it :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------
I have a new Nikon D300 Digital Camera for sale. I ordered this off the internet for my mother's birthday, and then she specifically asked for a different camera. It will be in absolute brand new condition - never even opened, and with a 1 year warranty.

I'll take payment by paypal - they allow you to pay with most major credit/debit cards, and provide significant buyer protection. I'll also ship to you for free; It will probably be a week or two for this to arrive, because it will have to get to me, and then I will have to ship it to you. But really, this is a phenomenal deal on a phenomenal camera. If there is anything I can help you with, or if you would like to purchase, just send me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------

So there you go I suppose. Either way I'm definitely looking forward to spending a lot of time here!

I'm VERY interested.

Could you send me some pictures?

My e-mail is:

[email protected] (yes, its a childish name, I've had this e-mail for quite a few years now...)

Cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back