mrpink
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2010
- Messages
- 1,962
- Reaction score
- 328
- Location
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Thought I would do more landscape and car show photography, but the macro bug has bit me hard so this lens needs to go to clear some shelf space for another. This lens is amazing, and takes stunning photos... every bit as sharp as the famed (but eternally back-ordered) Tonika 11-16.
As the title says, it is a MINT CONDITION Nikkor AF-S 10-24 3.5:4 ED DX lens. This is a silent wave motor lens so it will auto focus on any Nikon DX sized body (D40, D70, D80, D90, D3000, D5100, D7000, D300, D300S) It will only work on a crop sensor. It comes with the original Nikon pedal style hood, and a brand new Nikon lens pouch. I do not have the original box for this, I lost it in a move a while back along with the original pouch. The pouch offered is the Nikon direct replacement, not a cheap after-market one.
I am not in a huge rush to sell this, but I am pricing it to move quickly at $695 shipped priority to anyone in the CONUS (I will entertain offers, but keep in mind that new, they are going for over $1K on eBay). Anyone outside of the country PM me for a shipping and handling quote (any and all foreign taxes and duties will be at the buyers expense). Paypal or face to face only.
I will post photos by the end of the week, but if you are looking for this lens... you know what it looks like.
PM for quickest response.
p!nK
As the title says, it is a MINT CONDITION Nikkor AF-S 10-24 3.5:4 ED DX lens. This is a silent wave motor lens so it will auto focus on any Nikon DX sized body (D40, D70, D80, D90, D3000, D5100, D7000, D300, D300S) It will only work on a crop sensor. It comes with the original Nikon pedal style hood, and a brand new Nikon lens pouch. I do not have the original box for this, I lost it in a move a while back along with the original pouch. The pouch offered is the Nikon direct replacement, not a cheap after-market one.
I am not in a huge rush to sell this, but I am pricing it to move quickly at $695 shipped priority to anyone in the CONUS (I will entertain offers, but keep in mind that new, they are going for over $1K on eBay). Anyone outside of the country PM me for a shipping and handling quote (any and all foreign taxes and duties will be at the buyers expense). Paypal or face to face only.
I will post photos by the end of the week, but if you are looking for this lens... you know what it looks like.
PM for quickest response.
p!nK