What's new

FS: Nikkor 35mm f/2.8 AI lens


edit 2 by bullock1692,



_DSC0181 by bullock1692,



Trying to comb through my files, I don't have a lot with this lens...that's one reason why I'm selling it...I just don't use it very much and I want to upgrade to an auto-focus 35mm. Let me know if you want me to keep looking for more.
 
Forgive the photoshopped lens flare, this was taken for other purposes. The lens was my father's; it's been in storage for 30+ years until I dug it out a few months ago.

Shipped.


35mm by bullock1692, on Flickr
 
Nice lens. I have the f2 AIS and they are awesome on the D800.
 
Are there any scratches on the glass? Dust or mold inside? I am looking for a non dx/FX lens to use on a D7100 & D600. Don't want any Dx lenses.
 
No scratches, dust, or mold.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom