FS : Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX lens

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Absolutely awesome condition... I have only had it for about four months. The only reason I am selling it is that I am going to go to the 14-24 2.8 for my new D800.

Amazon.com: Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Wide-Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo

All accessories and the original box included. $575.00 plus shipping

I will include a 77mm Nikon clear filter http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Screw--...EDYY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328849062&sr=8-1 with it!

I just ordered a 14-24, so I need to sell this lens!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
YOU GOT A D4...

Absolutely awesome condition... I have only had it for about four months. The only reason I am selling it is that I am going to go to the 14-24 2.8 for my new D4. Amazon.com: Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Wide-Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo

All accessories and the original box included. Make me a reasonable offer...

I will include a 77mm Nikon clear filter Amazon.com: Nikon 77mm Screw-on Neutral Color Filter: Camera & Photo with it!

Charlie, I probably can't buy this off you as I am UK based... But I was curious as to how much you were asking for it? I hear stuff is cheaper in the US for Nikon gear and also I know it's coming from a good home if you owned it! ;)

Also curious as to what you're asking, Charlie. I'm debating something in this range (i.e. this or the Tokina 11-16) or the 17-55. Have been leaning toward the 17-55 but a good price might make me reconsider ;) Also, what may be a "reasonable offer" to me might not be the same to you!

Amazon has the used ones from $784 up. I got a really good deal on this when I bought it... so I will pass the savings on... Say $775 for the lens and filter (the filter is $99 by itself). Plus shipping of course!! :) Does that sound fair?

(Price drop on the filter as of 2-24.12 to about $65.)

Last edited:
Bump-a-doodle doo!

I'd buy it but I'm still indecisive about this lens or the 17-55mm. Plus, the wife won't let me spend a large sum until we're closer to leaving for vacation. I'm sure somebody will snap it up - it's a good deal and I'm sure the lens is in prime condition. Good luck!

I do baby my lenses! I checked completed listings on Ebay for used 10-24's and they are going for around $680 to $800.. So I think the price is fair. But I am still entertaining reasonable offers too! :) We will see what happens!

Absolutely awesome condition... I have only had it for about four months. The only reason I am selling it is that I am going to go to the 14-24 2.8 for my new D4. Amazon.com: Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Wide-Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo

All accessories and the original box included. Make me a reasonable offer...

I will include a 77mm Nikon clear filter Amazon.com: Nikon 77mm Screw-on Neutral Color Filter: Camera & Photo with it!

Charlie, I probably can't buy this off you as I am UK based... But I was curious as to how much you were asking for it? I hear stuff is cheaper in the US for Nikon gear and also I know it's coming from a good home if you owned it! ;)

Priority mail is around $45 US. UK Amazon shows that lens new for 683.89 pounds which is about $1075 US. (Used are around 640 pounds) So with Priority mail.. it would be about $920 US or 585 pounds. Still almost 100 pounds cheaper than new.. (or do you have to pay taxes or something also?) Might be do-able?

First class postal is only around $20 US... but would not be my first choice!

Things that go BUMP in the dark! BUMP! ;)

Priced at $750.00 today... :)

If I didn't already own one...............

yea.. it is a sweet lens! I am almost tempted to keep it.. but really want to finish out my "trinity"! ;)

yea.. it is a sweet lens! I am almost tempted to keep it.. but really want to finish out my "trinity"! ;)

It's what I use for purty much all my landscape shots. I also use it for my panos, shooting in the vertical. Although my 18-105 is usually on the D7000 when stored, it gets taken off and replaced with the 10-24 when I go out and 'get serious'.

Bump!

FS : Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX lens $700

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back