What's new

FS: Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 DX fisheye

Damn, have prices dropped this much?? I was thinking of selling mine but might as well keep it.

GL with the sale, I'll pass this on to a couple of buddies...
 
When did you buy the lens? Was it brand new or refurbished? Could you provide some pictures please?
 
^ Pics added. I bought it second-hand earlier this year, but it was practically new. It's been very well cared for.
 
Do you happen to have any feedback/reviews from other sites (ie. Ebay, Nikonians, FM)?
 
Hey you go on Superfuture too? I just started going on there mostly for the Denim threads but how is the Photo section on there? How is the focusing on the lens, is it "gummy?" Are there ANY knicks or scratches on it? Im seriously interested man shoot me a pm when you get a chance
 
Oops, I forgot to check the forums for a while. For all intents and purposes, it's sold since I'm meeting aqhong tomorrow to meetup and buy the lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom