What's new

FS Nikon 18-70 AF-S 1:3.5-4.5 ED-DX

SpeedTrap

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
27
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have for sale one used 18-70 mm Nikon Lens
It is in good shape and comes with one UV Filter and one Cir Pol Filter
Has lens cap, hood and back cap.

The lens has one small spec of dust inside. (It does not affect the picture quality). I have been happy with this lens, I am only selling it because I went to a faster lens.

I do not have the original box for this lens anymore but will include the black bag the lens came with.

Here is a link to the Lens info

I am looking for $190.00 Shipped. I do accept Paypal

If you have any questions, please let me know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom