What's new

FS - Nikon 50mm 1.8 G

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
13,698
Reaction score
3,373
Location
SE Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my recently acquired Nikon 50mm/1.8 AF-S G lens.
Then I bought a 50/1.4 lol and of course I also have a 50/1.8 AF-D
I don't need 3 !!

so I'm selling the 1.8 G first - asking $165
shipped to continental US via standard USPS shipping
Shipping from Southeast Michigan
 
pics
 

Attachments

  • 20141004-NKN_8676a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8676a.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 20141004-NKN_8677a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8677a.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 20141004-NKN_8678a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8678a.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 172
  • 20141004-NKN_8682a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8682a.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 20141004-NKN_8683a.webp
    20141004-NKN_8683a.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 174

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom