FS: Nikon 50mm 1.8G AF-S

sean7488

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my nikon 50mm 1.8 G AF-S Lens. It's in great condition, only used a few times. Comes with all original accessories including the original box. I'm looking to get 175.00 for this. Please message me if interested or if you have any questions.

I'm interested. Going on a trip this weekend, will review finances on Sunday if it's still around.

If I were to use this on a D5100 it would be more like an 85mm because of the body right?

If I were to use this on a D5100 it would be more like an 85mm because of the body right?

75 (1.5x) but that's just the view angle.

I have the AF version and use it quite a bit on my D40 - I love it. You might need to back up a little, but it's still a good walk-around.

I am an automotive photographer and i use my kit lens for full car shots. I only use my 50mm 1.8 for high bokeh logos and such.

I am an automotive photographer and i use my kit lens for full car shots. I only use my 50mm 1.8 for high bokeh logos and such.

I have the AF version and use it quite a bit on my D40 - I love it. You might need to back up a little, but it's still a good walk-around.

Thanks guys

Most reactions

New Topics

Back