What's new

FS:Nikon 55-200mm DX Lens

phoenix_rising

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit, Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a like new Nikkor 55-200 mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX lens I selling. I have owned this lens since March '08. I used this lens only a handful of times. Lens works splendidly. I would like $150 shipped for the lens. Email me with questions or if you would like more pics at b_schall20@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

:Stock photo:

Nikon55-200mmED-AF-S-DX.jpg
 
Im going to go ahead and assume it is the non-VR version but figured i could atleast ask. So, is this the VR version? :P
 
This is not the VR lens. If it were I would be charging a lot more. But a very nice and functional lens all the same.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom