What's new

FS Nikon 70-300 VR and SU-800

Rob99

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
105
Reaction score
54
Location
Binghamton, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Clearing out some stuff I don't use any more.

First is a 70-300 VR in excellent condition with box, soft case, hood, both caps and a 67mm Nikon neutral clear filter. I've owned it since new and maybe used it 10 times. SOLD

Next is a SU-800 flash commander with NO box but I will throw in 2 new batteries. I bought it as a back up, never used it. SOLD

I'll listen to offers, PayPal preferred. Any questions, just ask. I can post more photos if needed.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
All PMs answered and some price drops...
 
Price drops, just want to move these.
 
One more price drop before eBay.
 
I really don't want to go to eBay, someone make an offer!
 
70-300 is sold, make offers on the SU-800...
 
Bump and interested in a trade for a 50mm 1.8d.
 
Back from vacation bump.
 
Last edited:
Bump, someone out there has to want to try ocf cheap!
 
Found a good deal on a 50 and I need to sell this to buy it.

$85 shipped to conus.
 
That SU-800 is a STEAL. Mine was 250 new... Goodluck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom