What's new

FS: Nikon 70-300mm VR Zoom Lens

blabus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
UPDATE: SOLD

I've got a Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED lens for sale. I used it on my D60 but just sold that so I have no more use for this. It's in flawless, like new condition, with no scratches or any other damages, and has had a protective UV filter on it since the day it came out of the box.

Included:
- Lens
- Lens caps for both ends
- 2 lens hoods
- UV filter
- Polarizing filter

DSC_0144.jpg


DSC_0145.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom