What's new

FS Nikon 80-200 2.8...Nikon 18-105.3.5-5.6 kit lense

Redwing24

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
South Dakota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have very nice used lense.......works flawless....if you have any questions just ask away. Came with my D90 less than a year old, rarely used.


nikon 18-105...150 Hoya HMC 67mm filter
lense hood
white box

DSC_0099.jpg
I
 
Last edited:
Interested in the 80-200 if I can get my D300s or Sigma 70-200 sold.
 
80-200 is Sold.......I will sell the 18-105 for 200 or trade for a 35mm and some money....
 
bump for 200 shipped, for the kit lense. I would trade partial for a sigma or tamron 28-75 2.8 and cash.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom