FS: Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f1.8 D - Pristine

MadisonWI

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
**Sold** - Thanks for the interest.

Pristine condition, with original box, papers, caps. Barely used...

It was just a tad too tight of a focal length for me, so I switched to the 35mm f1.8. Other than that, I was totally happy with this lens and it takes amazing pictures.

$100, plus shipping (which should be around $5 to most places... I'm in Seattle area.)

I may be new on TPF, but I am very highly rated on eBay, user name BoardBikeWake.

Paypal payment is best...

Thanks

Last edited:
how much shipped to 77459?

Pristine condition, with original box, papers, caps. Barely used...

It was just a tad too tight of a focal length for me, so I switched to the 35mm f1.8. Other than that, I was totally happy with this lens and it takes amazing pictures.

$100, plus shipping (which should be around $5 to most places... I'm in Seattle area.)

I may be new on TPF, but I am very highly rated on eBay, user name BoardBikeWake.

Paypal payment is best...

Thanks

I'm in Erie,PA and my name is Jeff Duke. $105 will get this lens to me? I'd like to use paypal if you take credit cards...Call me at 814-602-5526 cuz I'm not on here very often anymore after having my son. Thanks, Jeff

p.s. This lens is like new, right? I'm only really interested if it's in great shape like no scratches on glass, and no problems. Let me know by phone please! Thanks again

I found you on ebay finally. If you use ebay so much, why not sell it there? Just curious, thank you cuz I do want this lens!

Sorry, I found a buyer on Craigslist yesterday, and need to update this post.

The reason I was going to sell on here vs. eBay was just to try something new. Plus, I would save myself the hassle of setting up a listing (which takes me a long time) and not have to pay the fees.

Thanks for the interest!

Most reactions

Back