What's new

FS Nikon D2x 7,200 shutter count! +Extras

jamesdorsey89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
Euclid, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I am selling my Nikon D2x with only 7,200 shutter actuations. The camera also comes with a Kirk L-bracket and 2 1gb Sandisk Ultra II CF cards and 2 2gb Sandisk Ultra II CF cards. Comes with the box, charger, strap, and extra focusing screen. The camera is in great condition as can be seen from the pictures. I am asking $750! and buy would have to pay for shipping from 48504.

Thanks,
Jim

$JMP_9939.webp$JMP_9942.webp$JMP_9944.webp
 
Last edited:
The camera also comes with a Kirk L-bracket and 2 2gb Sandisk Ultra II CF cards and 2 2gb Sandisk Ultra II CF cards.
;)
 
Price changed to $750!! Need to sell fast, just bought a used 5d Mark ii that I probably shouldn't have, but the deal was way too good to pass up!
 
Price change again! $700! The more and more I read the forum, the more I see that there are a lot of scams. I know I just signed up in order to sell my equipment, but you can visit my website www.jmarshall-photography.com and look at my ebay account. I will also be selling the aforementioned 5D mark ii decided because I decided to stick with my D7000.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom