KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought another D3 so one of my D300's has to go.

The condition of the camera is like new.

► Magnesium Metal Body ► Weather Sealing ► Up to 7 frames-per-second ► 9 auto brackets ► Both 12-bit and 14-bit RAW files

► Nikon Multi-CAM3500DX Auto Focus Module ► 51 focus points ► 15 of them cross-type, just like Nikon's top-of-the-line $8000 D3X.

Low shutter count, less than 15,250 actuations. Includes the original box, a little used Nikon D300 strap, a Nikon EN-EL3e battery, Nikon charger, USB and HDMI cables, Nikon users manual.

$959 USD including USPS shipping in CONUS. Paypal preferred. I will absorb the Paypal fees. I will also pay to insure the shipment.

PM please. These are photos I made using another D300, of the exact camera that is for sale.

D300SalePhotos_0019.jpg

D300SalePhotos_0022.jpg

Last edited:
My gear collection is always in flux, necessitating an occasional purge. ;)

This item is also listed on other photography forums. Please PM me if interested.

Good luck with the sale, KmH. Im trying to sell mine as well for a D700, LOL.

Thanks Torai good luck to you too, and I sent MarkW a PM about his inappropriate comment in your thread.

too bad i just dropped 950 into a lens, or it would totally be sold! Goodluck with your sale though.

Dam that's a really nice cam

Would you sell this with a lens? And how much?

I have a sale pending for the camera. If that doesn't finalize I will let you know.

I am only selling the camera body.

Most reactions

Back