FS: Nikon D300s + grip + extras!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! I'm selling my beloved D300s because my D800 will be at my door before you I it! So, if you think you might be interested please let me know. It's in perfect condition. No scratches, dings, smudges, etc.

Comes with:
  • Zeikos grip
  • 3 EN-EL3e batteries
  • Charger
  • Nikon 300s instruction manuals
  • HDMI cables (possibly)
Like I said, perfect condition.

$1075
Mark

Photos will be up with shown interest. If you think you might be interested, let me know and I'll send the photos right over!

Last edited:
In 3 weeks? Hmmm I smell D4? Good luck with the sale. Just giving 2 cents, I want a FX camera.

You know, maybe think 2x about keeping it. I sold mine when I bought the D700 and kick myself over that alot, even though I got good $ for it.

I was, but, chances are, I'll be picking up a D700 as a backup. Between the D800 and the D700, I'll cover the D300s' functionality. Shoot. If the D400 is good enough, I may even go for that. That's how much I loved my D300s. But, for now, I need the D800 more.

Mark

What is the shutter actuation count?

Thanks

I successfully used myshuttercount.com to find it for my D90. Just upload one of your last frames, I sent a black screen just because I thought it was a gimmick. About 10 seconds later, it spit out all the info! Pretty neat tool!

Shutter is at 32,477 cycles. Rated at 150,000 by Nikon. Can probably do double that. ;)

Mark

I'm in the market for a 300s, but I'm a little confused by your ad. You're not looking to sell it for a few weeks but you want us to commit to buying it?

I'm in the market for a 300s, but I'm a little confused by your ad. You're not looking to sell it for a few weeks but you want us to commit to buying it?

He's committed to selling it, just not until his replacement arrives. Would you want to go weeks without a camera?

He's committed to selling it, just not until his replacement arrives. Would you want to go weeks without a camera?

No, but I wouldn't put it online for sale.When you put it online beforehand, legitimate buyers like myself stroll along wanting the camera but then have to wait until "around the 8th". To each their own; I understand you are looking to have an instant sale, but it doesn't make much sense from a buyer's perspective.

I really can't believe this is a debate. You're upset because my date inconvenienced you? When I buy something, I know when I can reasonably buy it. Every year, people say "I'll buy ___ around tax time". How is this any different? If you want one now, buy it. If you want one on the 8th, let me know. Mine will be waiting. I'm not asking anyone to send me money now. They won't send money until it ships, of course. I'm just giving a heads up so everyone knows it will be available at all. They can prepare, and hopefully it will be a quick sale.

Mark

I can't beleive you even had to explain this. LOL Not Just "newphotog" new to Planet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back