What's new

FS: Nikon D3100 body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD.

Mark
 
Last edited:
Nope, sorry.

Mark
 
Bump. I really need to move this camera.

Mark
 
Bump.
 
is this the IR converted one in your sig?
 
It was going to be, but it never quite made it to be converted. I paid for the conversion, then cancelled it so I could sell the camera.

Mark
 
Still for sale. Let's fix that!

Mark
 
Tooooo the top.

Mark
 
Well, one last shot before it goes up on eBay. Photos have been added to the OP.

Mark
 
Tooooo the top.

Mark
 
Still for sale.

Mark
 
.....
 
I'm shocked how hard it is to sell this camera.

Mark
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom