FS: Nikon D3100 body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price drop for today only!

$325
(offer expires at 11:59 eastern 8/7/12)
No other restrictions or exclusions apply.

Thanks,
Mark

This is why you buy from Costco...

??? :scratch:

There was a post this morning where a guy was looking for a camera for his wife, $350 or $360 budget. I meant to put a link to this thread, even came and got the linkback url, but then got distracted. Now I can't find the other thread (in the active topics, that is), but you might want to search for that thread. He'd go over budget once he bought a lens for it, but he'd get a heck of a decent camera for the price, and his wife would be thrilled.

There was a post this morning where a guy was looking for a camera for his wife, $350 or $360 budget. I meant to put a link to this thread, even came and got the linkback url, but then got distracted. Now I can't find the other thread (in the active topics, that is), but you might want to search for that thread. He'd go over budget once he bought a lens for it, but he'd get a heck of a decent camera for the price, and his wife would be thrilled.

They have a 3 month, no questions asked return policy. People used to be able to return things forever, but people started taking advantage of that.

Hey thanks! I found it, commented on it, and messaged him. So, fingers crossed! :mrgreen:

They have a 3 month, no questions asked return policy. People used to be able to return things forever, but people started taking advantage of that.

Well, I had no intention on paying $500 for the camera and a lens I would never use (the lens). So, I bought body only, which isn't sold at costcos.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back