What's new

FS: Nikon D5100 w/ 18-55mm Nikkor lens, Canon 5D Mark II w/ Canon EF 24-105 F/4l IS

6stringphotoOP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
For sale is my Nikon D5100 and my Canon 5D mark II. The lenses are an AS-F Nikkor 18-55mm, and a Canon EF 24-105mm F/4l IS.
The Nikon D5100 will come with the 18-55mm as a package deal, and the latter either separate or together.
I'm looking for $475 for the Nikon combo, $1300 for the 5D, and $700 for the 24-105mm. If you want the latter as a pair I can
go as low as $1700 for the sake of convenience, but that is a firm price for the pair, otherwise pm me if you want to discuss a single item.
 
Last edited:
For sale is my Nikon D5100 and my Canon 5D mark II. The lenses are an AS-F Nikkor 18-55mm, and a Canon EF 24-105mm F/4l IS.
The Nikon D5100 will come with the 18-55mm as a package deal, and the latter either separate or together.
I'm looking for $475 for the Nikon combo, $1300 for the 5D, and $700 for the 24-105mm. If you want the latter as a pair I can
go as low as $1800 for the sake of convenience, but that is a firm price for the pair, otherwise pm me if you want to discuss a single item.

Do you have any pictures of the d5100, perhaps with user name and date on a piece of paper?
 
imag0127cu.jpg

By photogenic6 at 2012-08-17
imag0126aq.jpg

By photogenic6 at 2012-08-17
imag0125b.jpg

By photogenic6 at 2012-08-17
imag0121q.jpg

By photogenic6 at 2012-08-17



imag0122ti.jpg

By photogenic6 at 2012-08-17
imag0121z.jpg

By photogenic6 at 2012-08-17
imag0124fh.jpg

By photogenic6 at 2012-08-17
 
Update!

I'm lowering the price of the D5100 to $450, and the combo price of the Mark II down to $1700 but i'm open to offers.
Pm me for details.
 
UPDATE

Sorry far the delay in time in letting everyone know that the D5100 has been sold.
 
UPDATE:

Payment was sent through Amazon payments, seller stated that there was an "issue" with his account and that he initiated a refund. The seller then stated that it would be easier for me to send an Amazon giftcard for payment. I won't be sending a giftcard.... After 3 days of not seeing the funds back in my account a claim was filed through Amazon. Last communication from the seller was Friday 8/24/12.
 
UPDATE:

Payment was sent through Amazon payments, seller stated that there was an "issue" with his account and that he initiated a refund. The seller then stated that it would be easier for me to send an Amazon giftcard for payment. I won't be sending a giftcard.... After 3 days of not seeing the funds back in my account a claim was filed through Amazon. Last communication from the seller was Friday 8/24/12.

Hope it gets resolved for you!
and hopefully you don't end up with a coffee maker! :lol:
 
Hope it gets resolved for you!
and hopefully you don't end up with a coffee maker! :lol:

That would make me cranky :mad: but I forgot to mention, he didn't ship anything either :lol:

On a side note... if anyone sees a d5100 or comparable for sale (I'm not picky and price is more important at this point, I'm new.) you know who to PM
 
Hope it gets resolved for you!
and hopefully you don't end up with a coffee maker! :lol:

That would make me cranky :mad: but I forgot to mention, he didn't ship anything either :lol:

On a side note... if anyone sees a d5100 or comparable for sale (I'm not picky and price is more important at this point, I'm new.) you know who to PM

did amazon resolve the payment you sent and get you your money back?
 
I have to wait 5-7 business days.

bummer...but congratz on the refund.. at least there's no money lost. just some time. you might have dodged a bullet there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom