NickRusch
TPF Noob!
Hello all.
I am new to this forum, so please if I messed something up with this post let me know and I'd be happy to change it.
I am in the market to upgrade my camera body, so I would like to sell my Nikon D60 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm kit lenses.
The camera is in great condition and would be a great set up for anyone looking to get into photography. Also included is a batter grip and backpack style camera bag
that would be great for all of this equipment plus a laptop etc.
I have been trying to price around this camera w/ the equipment and I keep seeing different amounts all over the internet.
I would like to sell it all for 600$ but this is obo
Thanks
Nick
I am new to this forum, so please if I messed something up with this post let me know and I'd be happy to change it.
I am in the market to upgrade my camera body, so I would like to sell my Nikon D60 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm kit lenses.
The camera is in great condition and would be a great set up for anyone looking to get into photography. Also included is a batter grip and backpack style camera bag
that would be great for all of this equipment plus a laptop etc.
I have been trying to price around this camera w/ the equipment and I keep seeing different amounts all over the internet.
I would like to sell it all for 600$ but this is obo
Thanks
Nick