FS: Nikon D700 12.1MP FX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)

BrankoD76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A brand-new, unused, unopened in its original packaging as found in a retail store

Nikon D700 12.1MP FX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)

$2089, free shipping
Payment option: Moneygram
1-Day shipping available, U.S. Only

There will be a lot of posts from me. I have just registered here and I'm impressed with TPF community and I'm glad to become a member.
I'm from Serbia and I don't hide it, I don't know what is the problem? My business model allows me to provide 1-day shipping if needed.
You could at least say "Welcome" or talk to me first, before you make replies like this.

BrankoD76 said:
There will be a lot of posts from me. I have just registered here and I'm impressed with TPF community and I'm glad to become a member.
I'm from Serbia and I don't hide it, I don't know what is the problem? My business model allows me to provide 1-day shipping if needed.
You could at least say "Welcome" or talk to me first, before you make replies like this.

Start by posting in the introduction section. Introduce yourself and start posting. Otherwise, no one is going to trust you, since you will not have any credibility. Good luck and welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF. Stop by the intro section and tell us a bit about yourself. Also can you please post a picture or two of the 700. That would help I think. Thanks and hope to see u around the boards.

SOLD: Nikon D700 12.1MP FX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)

Most reactions

Back