The fact that you only have 3 posts in this forum and theyre all in this thread probably doesnt help.
The fact that you only have 3 posts in this forum and theyre all in this thread probably doesnt help.
That and the fact that THAT deal is almost too good to be true!
actually, a quick Ebay completed listings search reveals that the OP's price isn't really out of the ordinary at all.
nikon d700 | eBay
actually, a quick Ebay completed listings search reveals that the OP's price isn't really out of the ordinary at all.
nikon d700 | eBay
Low mileage D700's, WITH a grip are selling for $1400 - $1700, and most often on the higher end of that range. Go check FredMiranda.com
the fact that the OP listed their camera at the lower end of what is a perfectly legitimate price point for his equipment does not warrant the subtle insinuation that it is not a legitimate offer.
Same here .. I just bought those 2 x SB-800s from the same sale.Wow.. If I didn't just buy pocketwizards I would be all over this. Goodluck with the sale!
Same here .. I just bought those 2 x SB-800s from the same sale.