FS Nikon D700 body

pathad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale my Nikon D700 body. It was me secondary camera. 90% indoor use. Take 6125 shots.
Package include battery grip, charger, strap.
1350$
want to get off it ASAP
IMG_4326_zpsb9514051.jpg

IMG_4329_zpsaebca7e6.jpg

The fact that you only have 3 posts in this forum and theyre all in this thread probably doesnt help.

Wow.. If I didn't just buy pocketwizards I would be all over this. Goodluck with the sale!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
actually, a quick Ebay completed listings search reveals that the OP's price isn't really out of the ordinary at all.
nikon d700 | eBay

Low mileage D700's, WITH a grip are selling for $1400 - $1700, and most often on the higher end of that range. Go check FredMiranda.com

actually, a quick Ebay completed listings search reveals that the OP's price isn't really out of the ordinary at all.
nikon d700 | eBay

Low mileage D700's, WITH a grip are selling for $1400 - $1700, and most often on the higher end of that range. Go check FredMiranda.com

and the OP started with a $1350 pricetag, so how is that very far out of line?
there were several on ebay in this price range as well with low shutter counts.

the fact that you can get a D600 now used with low clicks for around $1500 is pushing the price of the D700's down.
nikon d600 in Digital Cameras | eBay

the fact that the OP listed their camera at the lower end of what is a perfectly legitimate price point for his equipment does not warrant the subtle insinuation that it is not a legitimate offer.

the fact that the OP listed their camera at the lower end of what is a perfectly legitimate price point for his equipment does not warrant the subtle insinuation that it is not a legitimate offer.

Ok well lets just argue about it then.

Wow.. If I didn't just buy pocketwizards I would be all over this. Goodluck with the sale!
Same here .. I just bought those 2 x SB-800s from the same sale.

I've seen it enough times on here to never buy from a member who joins to post a for sale ad with shoddy grammar and sentence composition.

Most reactions

Back