What's new

FS: Nikon D7000 + Accessories

I'd love to jump on this for a spare body and for the extra's but I'm so out of hobby cash at the moment haha

Free bump
 
Holy shutter actuations batman! Free bump for a great camera :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Jake
 
Holy shutter actuations batman! Free bump for a great camera :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Jake

Seriously! Considering it was rated for 150,000 I'd say I've gotten my money's worth out of it. And with a new shutter it's still going strong. I wish I could keep it.
 
I'd love to jump on this for a spare body and for the extra's but I'm so out of hobby cash at the moment haha

Free bump

I know the feeling. It's pending sale but if it doesnt sell and you come up with some it's all yours :sexywink:
 
Seriously! Considering it was rated for 150,000 I'd say I've gotten my money's worth out of it. And with a new shutter it's still going strong. I wish I could keep it.

So that's where all mine went when my D7000 crapped out at 27,000................
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom