What's new

FS: Nikon D800 - Like New

sean7488

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
247
Reaction score
9
Location
Lansdale, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my Nikon D800 that I got about a month ago. I'm selling it because I'm behind on bills right now and don't need this as my 2nd camera at the moment. I'm looking to get $2550 shipped for this. The camera is in great shape, no scratches at all. Comes with 2 batteries, the manual, battery charger, and a meike battery grip. Also included is a 32gb CF card. If any questions, feel free to ask me. Shutter count is at 5600.

ND3_0002.jpg


ND3_0003.jpg
 
Last edited:
ah, yea I wouldn't be able to do that sorry.
 
Interested in a trade + cash? I have quite a bit of Nikon gear and other items.

Drop me a PM if you are, and maybe we can work something out.
 
Bump for price drop and throwing in a 32gb CF card
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom