What's new

FS: Nikon D90/ 18-200mm VR II/ SB-600

waynegz1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
Location
San Antonio, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I good friend of mine is getting out of photography, as times are getting tough. We were initially going to go into business together but one thing led to another, and needless to say he is selling his gear and I have a god son on the way:)

EDIT: flash has sold

It has been used very lightly and is in A+ condition.

EDIT: NIKON D90 BODY ONLY $650 TO USA
 
Last edited:
For the right price I'd take another SB-600
 
How much for the sb600?
 
Let me check on the price for each thing individually, I'll get mack to you guys as soon as I get the info.

Thanks
 
It makes for a great backup to your D300... well, at least mine does.

My daughter graduates next year and she will be getting it then.

Can you say UPGRADE next year!!!
 
Thats the info I just got when I updated it, seems he might have sold it on eBay/CL.

I told him not to sell the body/lens (even said I would buy it) so he would hold it.

Sorry guys.
 
Whats the shutter count and whats going to be include? Boxes Manuals Caps?
PM a price please :)
 
Whats the shutter count and whats going to be include? Boxes Manuals Caps?
PM a price please :)

Shutter count is 9,054.
You will get everything that it comes with when you buy it new. Boxes, manuals, caps, etc.

Price is at top of thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom