KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD!. SOLD!. SOLD!. SOLD!. SOLD!. SOLD!. SOLD!.

This like new, pristine, Nikon MB-D200 vertical grip has served on one of my backup cameras. That camera has been sold.

I also have like new Nikon EN-EL3e LI-Ion battery for the grip, if you need one.

The grip is like new and in pristine condition, as you will be able to see in the following images. The grip has a US serial number.

The Nikon MB-D200 vertical grip has an extra set of controls for use when the camera is turned to the "portrait" orientation. The controls include a second shutter release and a second set of command wheels for adjusting aperture and shutter speed. There is also a second AF-On button for back of the camera focus control.

The MB-D200 comes with:
  • MB-D200 original box
  • never used, AA battery tray
  • connector cover
  • MB-D200 users manual (various languages)
  • One, like new, Nikon EN-EL3e Li-Ion battery
2. The MB-D200 front, w/box, AA tray, connector pins cover. The camera's battery door stores in the upright part of the grip. You can see it there at the top of the slot on the left if you look closely near the copper pins. The battery compartment door is not included with the MB-D200.

GripFront-Box.jpg

3. The back of the MB-D200 opened and the EN-EL3e LI-Ion battery.
GripBatteryBox.jpg

The buyer will pay for the actual USPS shipping costs, including Delivery Confirmation. I will pay to insure the shipment. I will absorb the Paypal fees.

One like new, pristine Nikon MB-D200 vertical grip, original box, manual, only $139 USD, including Shpg.

OR

One like new, pristine Nikon MB-D200 vertical grip, original box, manual, 1 Nikon En-EL3e LI-Ion battery, all for just $169 USD, including Shpg.

This grip is listed on several other forums.

Please post in this thread "PM sent" if you send me a PM.

Here is what a D200 looks like with the grip on it. (You only get what's in the top 2 images ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑)
D200GripCordsBox.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back