FS: Nikon Mount Lenses

gamerz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody,

I'm selling this stuff because I just don't use it as much as I would like, and I'm trying to reduce my kit.

Anyways, up for sale is:

Nikkor AF-D 50mm f/1.8---this lens is in like-new condition. I bought it about a year ago and have only used it a couple of times with my film camera. I still have the original box, paperwork, warranty info, etc.

Price---$120 OBO

Nikkor AF-D 60mm f/2.8---this lens is in good condition. There are no noticeable dings or scratches on it. The glass is clean and clear of fungus. There is a bit of dust on the inside, but it does not affect the performance in any way. I am not the original owner, and I do not have the box for it, but I can assure you it was taken good care of.

Price---$350 OBO

Sigma 70-200 f/2.8EX DG HSM---This lens is in Like new condition, enough said. The glass is in pristine condition, no dust, scratches, marks, anything. I have the original box, paperwork, tripod-collar, both caps, etc. I have only used it once or twice in the past, and just don't use it enough.

Price---$700 OBO

All of these items are all up for trades aswell. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, just offer me something and I guess I'll see.

Pictures of these lenses are at my flickr:

Flickr: Eric D.P's Photostream

I am located in Canada, so buyer must be willing to pay for part of the shipping cost. Buyer must also have good feedback on ebay, or another source (FM forums, etc.).

If you wish to contact me, please e-mail me, not PM as I do not check this forum often.

E-mail is: [email protected]

Cheers
-Eric D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back