That tells you nothing about import/export origins...
Yea? I'd love to hear your secret because you're the only person I've ever heard say that.
So then post up a picture of the # on the TC or the "missing" box. :er: My initial inquiry only needed one question answered: whether this item was a US model and worth the price, or if it was an imported model in which case I would have been getting ripped off.
Your defensive attitude and reluctance to answer such rudimentary questions about the item so buyers are aware of what they are getting already made a quick decision for me. I have never purchased used equipment before, so I actually thank you for reminding me why.
Your question was for a picture of a serial number in which you claim to be able to get information that are not actually able to get... the serial number means absolutely nothing to you. I want an explanation of how you are the one person that is able to translate a serial number into a export origin. Once you provide that information I'll post the picture.
My attitude isn't defensive... it's calling you out on your BS.
The teleconverter I'm selling was purchased at Ritz over 5 years ago.... so the warranty is expired. You do realize the only difference between gray market and retail market is the warranty right?