What's new

FS: NikonD800 & 80-200 AFS 2.8 Going out of hobby.

renkockwell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Like the title says a Nikon d800 for sale with:Extra genuine battery, shutter count at 1944. Warranty card unfilled. Extra shutter release, and a lexar 8gb 100x sd card.
The camera can be shipped to either USA or Canada as i am near the border. It will be up on eBay if i get no bites on the forum. I have barely used this camera, it has a shutter count of 1944 according to the very last picture taken, from: myshuttercount.com. You can see in the picture that none of the accessories were opened, the camera has been babied. I would like to get $2,650 for the camera.
$IMG_3715.webp
$IMG_3711.webp
$IMG_3710.webp
$IMG_3713.webp

Nikon 80-200 2.8 AFS
Used this lens quite a bit, cannot find the tripod mount, but an aftermarket can be purchased off of ebay for $25. There is some internal dust, but nothing that affects picture quality. I would like $800 for the lens.
$IMG_3717.webp

The lens has also been kept in great condition and other than the minor dust inside, it is in good condition. I would rate the lens at a 7.5 and the camera at a 9+ the only reason for the 9 is that it has had some very minor use.

This is simply too much camera for me and I am not pursuing a career in photography. I am converting strictly to film for the time being to save $$$.

If neither sell both will be up on eBay in about a week.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom