FS: Novatron 240 Studio Lighting Kit (Pack, 2 Heads, 2 Stands, 2 Umbrellas, Case)

Frame

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my Novatron 240 kit. I've been using it for a few months. At my place of employment, I have to head out to different company-owned locations 3-4 times per week to do headshots of physicians. Having this kit has been great, since it all fits in the case. They recently set up space at our headquarters, and now require the physicians to come to us. So, I don't need this kit anymore, as I can use my the bulkier rig work has on-site.

It's in very good used condition, and functions perfectly. I removed the modeling lamps because I never use them, but they're widely available for <$5 each, should you decide you want to pick up a pair.

Included Items:
Novatron 240 Power Pack
Novatron 2100C Studio Flash Head
Novatron 2140C Studio Flash Head
Two (2) Novatron Light Stands
Two (2) Novatron Umbrellas
Carrying Case with Molded Foam
Sync Cable (Household to Hotshoe)
Power Cable

I'm looking for $280 or best offer shipped in the continental United States.
I'll take payment via money order, cash (locally), or credit/debit card through my photography business account. Item will be shipped via FedEx Ground, tracked and insured. I will also consider trades for Canon lenses, other lighting equipment, etc., but I'd much prefer cash. The photos below are of my actual kit, taken today (08/19/2011).

nova9.jpg

nova8.jpg

nova7.jpg

nova6r.jpg

nova5x.jpg

nova4.jpg

nova3.jpg

nova2m.jpg

nova1c.jpg

Sold on eBay ($350 + Shipping). Please close this thread.

Most reactions

Back