What's new

withdrawn (no buyers) - please remove

kdthomas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
474
Location
Denton, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is for the Dallas/Fort Worth Area *only*. I prefer not to ship it.

This is a lot of stuff ... A LOT ... All of it in like-new condition.

3 Avenger C Stands ($250 new ... EACH)
1 Speedotron D402p power pack ($630 new)
4 Speedotron M11 Heads ($300 new ... EACH)
2 Speedotron M90 Heads ($250 new EACH)
1 Speedotron M3WU Head ($250 new)
1 22in Beauty dish with grid (say $100 new)
2 Pocketwizard Plus IIIs ($270 for set of 2 new)
1 SF01 Hair fan ($340 new)
2 48" Octaboxes ( $50 new each)
2 12"x56" Strip Boxes ( $50 new each)
2 60" Octabox ($75 new each)
1 24"x36" softbox ($50 new)
3 Big stands ($30 each)
4 paper hooks
3 rolls of backdrop paper (black, grey and white)
3 painted backdrop
Canvas Tarp
Big giant homemade softbox (this is pretty cool)
Cables, accessories etc, (call it about $100)

Don't believe me? Check B&H and Amazon. That's where I got the prices. I lost count at about about $4100 new. You get it for less than a *quarter of that*. If you're starting out in photography, this is *perfect* for you.

Everything works. It's about 5 years old, and lightly used, all studio work. I had the C-stands outside once, holding reflector cards. I insist you test everything before you buy. Bring your camera if you want to try it out!

The price is FIRM. I will not split it up. You have to buy the whole smash.

Terms are CASH ONLY. I have a currency pen and will check all bills.
IMG_1942.webp
IMG_1943.webp IMG_1944.webp IMG_1945.webp IMG_1946.webp IMG_1948.webp IMG_1947.webp
 
This is a great kit at a fantastic price. Speedotron Brownline is what I use every day for my portrait work. It's simple, tough, and just keeps going. You can get fancier lighting gear, but it's hard to get better. Speedotron is a great company to deal with... some years ago, I bought a second-hand power supply that had a sticky flash-test switch. I called their 1-800 #, a REAL HUMAN BEING answered the 'phone, and in less than five minutes, a new switch was ordered, paid for and on its way.
 
The 402 pack is my most-used and I own two of them,as well as the Brown Line D604, D1602, and many different Brown Line flash heads (5xM11,1xM11Q, 3 x M90, 3 MWRU, 1 x MW3),as well as a good assortment of Black Line (405,802, 2 x 2403B) 5 102A heads, 4 103 heads, 2 x202VF heads...Speedotron is simple, rugged,and reliable gear. I bought the D1602 pack, the M11Q and two M11 heads in 1986--33 years ago...it still works!

I am not vouching for the SELLER, only for the gear being sold. Seems like a pretty good kit to me, at a very good price. A LOT of capability for $1,000! Add a Y-cable (single outlet splitter cable) and it would be easy to run 5-light setups off of the 4-outlet 402 pack... the 402 is about perfect for much of today's digital ISO 100 or higher studio work.
 
Reduced to $750. Come on, folks ... Don't make me take it to the university :-)
 
If it wasn't that the cost of shipping makes it impractical, I'd give you the grand and tell you to throw it on the Brown truck... that's a helluva good deal for someone!
 
Reduced to $750. Come on, folks ... Don't make me take it to the university :)
For this deal, I could wish I lived closer to DFW.
 
SEVEN flash heads and a REAL 400 Watt-second power pack, stands,modifiers...for $750??? Screaming deal...
 
@Derrel
@tirediron

Mods let’s kill this thread if you please. I’m going to post up another ad with just the speedo stuff
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom