FS: Olympus 3.2MP Digi Cam w/ lots of extras!!

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
My brother is selling his digital camera, but doesn't have much time anymore, so i'm taking over the sale... here's his add:

my camera is working out great for me, and i havent had a single complaint while using it, but i might be getting a really good deal on the next model up. anyway, make some offers on it and maybe we can work something out. if it sounds good ill pm you.

heres the details...

Model : olympus c3020 zoom
-3.2 effective megapixel
-3x optical zoom, 7.5x seamless digital zoom
-7 program modes (portrait, action, nighttime, landscape, movie, user, macro), full auto or full manual modes
-32mm to 96 mm equivalent lens
-shutter speed from 1/800 to 16 seconds
-100,200,400 iso
-panorama stitching up to 10 frames
-effective flash to 12 feet
-1.8 inch lcd

included accessories:
-lens cover, neckstrap, carrying case
-16 mb and 128 mb smartmedia cards, USB cable, USB card reader
-all documentation and software

dont underestimate the camera just because there are those out there with higer megapixels. olympus has never let me down and this is a nice example. check this camera out on yahoo shopping, and youll see that new, it runs between 300-500$, without the memory card, card reader, and case. this camera looks about 98% and works 100%. also, ill toss in some batteries and a copy of photoshop with the camera for anyone who buys it.

And now my short add:

camera.jpg

In the pics you can see the camera with original box, usb cable, card reader, a 16MB card and a 128MB card, camera strap, 4 rechargable batteries (in the camera), battery charger, and all software and manuals for the card reader and camera.

The Camera alone sells for around $300 normally i think, but I'm asking for $250 OR BEST OFFER...

Post up any questions you may have unless my bro already answered them...

Thanks everyone

Most reactions

Back