What's new

FS: (OR) 14 gigs of misc. CF cards in case - $40

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
16
Location
Caribbean
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have 4 CF cards: 3 - 4gig Kingston 133x elite pro cards and a Sandisk Extreme 3 20mb/s 2gig card. They all come in a nifty, rugged gun metal case that's about the size of a wallet. These are all high quality cards at a pretty low price. I don't want to split them up and I'd prefer paypal.
 
I'll take it if you still have it, I have paypal and am ready to send payment. What's your paypal?
 
Last edited:
Check your pm.
 
are they gone anithesis?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom