FS or FT AF-S Nikon VR1 70-200mm f/2.8G

Richichi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a very good copy of the Nikon ED AF-S VR1 NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8g ... this is a fantastic lens, as you all know this was the premier lens for many years. I have owned this lens personally for the past 3 1/2 or so years & I take excellent care of my gear. I would say I've shot between 30K - 40K images with it & loved it to death. No dust, fungus or anything else, it focus sharp & fast! I'm sure it has many many more years in its life span but unfortunately I noticed that I can no longer hold this lens steady this past year or so. My somewhat shaky hands has become an issue as I've gotten older, so that is the only reason I'm letting my baby go.

I no longer have the box, papers & soft case - I do have the lens, collar, both caps & a UV filter.

I'm going to try the Nikon F4 70-200mm and hope that the lighter lens will be better for me even though I'm giving up a bit of speed & IQ.

So if anyone is interested in swapping or buying just send me an email and we could exchange details (photo's etc.) I'm looking for $1000 plus shipping from 11590

Last edited:
Thanks, here are the pics :)
DSC_1447.jpg
DSC_1448.jpg
DSC_1449.jpg
DSC_1450.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, a bit surprised there is no interest in one of Nikon's better lenses

Bump, a bit surprised there is no interest in one of Nikon's better lenses
I'll bump.

With 142 views, I'd say there is interest, but you need someone to come up with the scratch.

Sold lens elsewhere - thanks all who looked take care!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back