What's new

FS or FT: Nikon N65 & lenses

joethedestroyer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My mother just gave me her old film SLR and a couple of her lenses. I have no idea what any of this kit is worth, but here are the specs:

  • Nikon N65 body (I actually have two of them)
  • Quantaray 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 (it has a macro function on it.. don't know what it means)
  • Quantaray 28-90mm 1:3.5-5.6
  • Quantaray 28-80mm 1:3.5-5.6

I'm in no hurry to part with any of this, but if the right deal were to come along, I'd be happy to negotiate. As it is now, this represents my only means of photography, but I don't much like the cost of film & development. I'm a spoiled brat of the new generation:mrgreen:
 
sure, I'll post some later
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom