What's new

FS: Paul C. Buff Large Foldable Softbox 32"x40" for Alien Bees, White Lightning, etc.

MikeLem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
6
Location
Central MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Description:

Paul C Buff Large Foldable 32"x40" Softbox. This item is designed to be use with Alien Bees, White Lightning, and Einstein studio strobe units. It's in virtually perfect condition, with no rips, tears, or stains at all. It includes the following:

- Foldable 32"x40" Softbox
- Inner Diffuser
- Outer Diffuser
- Paul C. Buff Bag

I've used it a handful of times, but found that I use my Paul C. Buff beauty dish much more often. I already own some other softboxes, so I don't need this one anymore.

Shipping and Payment:

Looking for $110 shipped within the Continental US.

Shipping will be via FedEx Ground. I will ship within 1 business day of receiving payment, and provide tracking information right away. Payment via PayPal works, but I can also accept credit cards over the phone, if you'd prefer. Payment is due within 48 hours of the auction's end.

6315328883_85c02f745f_z.jpg


6315844788_36fcde4e22_z.jpg


6315328693_a792068a49_z.jpg


6315844590_1f06bd2484_z.jpg


6315328411_5038f14921_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom