What's new

FS: Pentax ME Super 35mm film camera with SMC Pentax-A 1:1.4 50mm lens

sheenamariebean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
elizabeth city nc
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very Good condition. Single owner. Case Included. Make me an offer. I know what it's worth, so no lowballs, please. Shipping is $10.00 in CONUS. Ask about AK, HI and Intl. shipping rates. I can provide additional photos if needed. $DSC_0885.webp
 
I know this is my first post, so you probably think im sheisty, but dont be afraid:) You can visit my photography website photographyinthelight.com to see otherwise. I have ebay feedback too, if you are really concerned.
 
I have it on ebay right now for $100.00. I just started the bidding today. I would like $150.00 for the body and lens. I'll end the auction if you want to pay that. Thanks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom