What's new

FS: Pentax ME Super Program kit

madsox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale to good home, as complete package only:

Pentax ME Super Program (slight brassing on body, otherwise clean, meter & all functions nearly perfect) - EX, maybe EX+
Winder ME II - the 2fps model, like new
Pentax SMC-A 50mm/f2.0 prime, LN
Vivitar Series 1 28-105 f/2.8-3.5 KA-mount zoom, EX++
Kiron 70-210mm f/4-5.6 KA-mount zoom, EX - EX+

Lenses all function perfectly, this has been my main camera for 15 years. I'm parting with this to go all-Nikon (except my 35-yr old MX, which I ain't sellin'!)

Asking price: $225US + shipping/insurance, pics are on another site at http://www.pbase.com/madsox/pentax_4_sale

Please contact me at madsox2k@freeshell.org with inquiries, if local to DC area I can arrange inspection prior to sale.

Thanks,
Andrew Maddox
 
bump this back up, all still available...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom