ryan7783
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2008
- Messages
- 346
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Richmond, VA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
2" wide
I have 3 incomplete rolls of Gaffers tape. This is pro grade gaffers tape, not that cheap stuff you find for $13/roll - this stuff is $20/roll
As I said, these are incomplete rolls of tape but there is still a ton of tape left. I would estimate this is about 2.5, maybe more, rolls of tape combined. I've fallen on some money issues and I just need some quick cash. I find I use this less than I thought I would so I'm letting it go.
$35 shipped anywhere in the continental USA
I have 3 incomplete rolls of Gaffers tape. This is pro grade gaffers tape, not that cheap stuff you find for $13/roll - this stuff is $20/roll
As I said, these are incomplete rolls of tape but there is still a ton of tape left. I would estimate this is about 2.5, maybe more, rolls of tape combined. I've fallen on some money issues and I just need some quick cash. I find I use this less than I thought I would so I'm letting it go.
$35 shipped anywhere in the continental USA