What's new

FS: Samsung NX1 Kit w/lots of goodies inside

aliensony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

Selling my NX1 kit --- mainly because I don't use the 4K much if it all and find myself going back to my Sony. This NX1 body is in MINT condition, comes with all original boxes manuals along with a copy of Adobe Lightroom 5 for PC/MAC.

Comes with:

Samsung 30MM Pancake lens
Samsung 18-200MM Lens
Samsung Vertical Battery grip
Samsung Neck strap
Samsung Battery (x2)
LowerPro DSLR camera bag + 13" laptop compartment (never used
smiley.gif
)


Also have a couple of other accessories I can throw in if price is met! Namely hot shoe adapters and micro/macro lenses.

Please view the album below for screenshots:

Picasa Web Albums - Rothsch1ld - September 6, ...


A forum friend recommended I try selling my kit here. I have feedback over at FM forums and ebay as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom