What's new

FS:Sigma 10mm f2.8 Like New!

69%

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
All the pictures can be found here.
ImageShack Album - 4 images

I purchased this lens for 649 + tax from B&H about a month ago. There are no scratches/wears. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Paypal only.
 
Forgot to mention that its for Canons
 
While you wait, why not post in other sections and become a contributing member of our community?

:er:
 
there should be a post count before you get to sell things, like the other forum im on.............
 
So what are you asking for this lens? I didn't see a price.

there should be a post count before you get to sell things, like the other forum im on.............
How's the owner of this site feel about that? Back in the olden days when I was a newspaper photographer (if you're unfamiliar with what a newspaper used to be, google it) it was common knowledge that the dominant paper in any town was the one that had the most classified ads. The classifieds attracted tons of readers, and more readers meant more retail ads at higher rates. It's my opinion that Craigslist did more to kill newspapers than anything else.

I noticed this site sells banner ads. If I was the owner if this site, I'd encourage as many people to post ads in the classifieds as possible, regardless of whether they're posting to other forums. The classifieds draw new people to the site -- like me. If the classifieds shrivel up, then the other forums are going to end up with the same eight guys talking to each other.

Aye Aye Aye, is this my first post here? Could be.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom